Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The diva's weekly challenge #115 - Amanda Day - or Earth Day

I am busy busy busy, getting ready to move to Ontario at the end of May.  However, today I needed a "lazy day"--and boy, did I get it.  I did little more than curl up in my electric blanket and watch old Medium reruns.  But I did accomplish one thing...I finished this week's challenge from the diva.

(And just for fun, I'm trying to "grab the button" for the challenge...let's see if this works)

iamthedivaczt
Apparently the diva's son Chewie renamed the Earth "Amanda", and since that's also my sister's name, I was hoping this one would come out pretty.  I'm fairly pleased with it.

 
And yet again, I felt like just making up a tangle on the fly, and I used it on the whole left side.  If anyone has ever seen that before, let me know. 
 
Hope everyone's week is going great,
Dayna
 
Oh, and if you have time, please check out my new tangle pattern and tell me what you think!

5 comments:

  1. I really like your tangle on the side Dayna! If you ever make it to Tasmania please stop by for a cuppa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your zia is very beautiful, nice tangle too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, your left tangle reminds me of those wonderful California tile roof. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is wonderful and I think you might have a new tangle. Love your Earth!

    ReplyDelete