This tangle has these out-of-the-box features:
- I used a new type of paper: Canson "Marker" paper in brilliant white
- I did not remove the paper from the pad.
- Instead of a string drawn within the boundaries of a squarish box, I drew the box, and then some strings coming from that.
- I used no tangle patterns with straight lines.
- I used no tangle patterns I had ever put into a completed project.
- That pattern in the bottom left? I have no idea if that has a name or has been tangled before.
- And finally, I did not shade this one at all, and can't bring myself to want to.
I really had fun with this one, Ms. Diva!
This weekly challenge can be found here: http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekly-challenge-110.html